Tatami Fightwear are proud to introduce their New Nova range of Basic BJJ GI. With minimal styling and no patches these BJJ GI are ideal for beginners and experts alike. If you like your BJJ GI plain and simple you won't beat the Tatami Fightwear Nova BJJ GI range for style and value. PLEASE NOTE - this BJJ Gi comes with a FREE white belt. The Nova Basic BJJ GI comes with the following features and benefits: -
- 425gsm single piece unique High Tech Weave Jacket
- Rubberised collar to prevent sweat and bacteria absorbtion.
- New Tatami Fightwear shoulder patches
- Triple stitched across all stress points
- Lightweight 10oz twill cotton pants, double reinforced knee padding and triple stitched across all stress points. - Rope drawstring as opposed to the traditional twill which allows for tighter fastening of the pants, and more comfort when training.
UK, EU & Worldwide Shipping
We use the world leading couriers to ensure you get your parcels on time.
From time of ordering we aim to dispatch all orders from our warehouse within working 2 days.
FREE UK Shipping Over £69 - Free shipping is provided by a tracked courier service. This service can take up to 3 working days.
Flat Rate UK Shipping - Flat rate shipping is provided by a tracked courier service. This service can take up to 3 working days.
FREE Returns in the UK Mainland (excluding highlands, islands and Northern Ireland) please complete a returns for here
Courier Service - Tracked service. Can take up to 10 working days to reach its destination. We reserve the right to use a multitude of carriers including and not limited to
DPD, UPS, DHL or Fedex.
International Courier Service - Tracked service. Can take up to 14 working days to reach its destination. We reserve the right to use a multitude of carriers including and not limited to DPD, UPS, DHL or Fedex. You will be liable for all duties and taxes on import.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Please note: Free Shipping is the same level of service as paid. If you choose to pay for shipping, you do not gain any advantage from the Free option. It is there fore recommended that you opt for the free shipping where possible.
How do I return an item?